Bitcoin is the most accepted cryptocurrency worldwide, being used in many areas from online shopping to casino gaming. Bitcoin casinos offer some of the best gaming experiences for any online bettor. Nevertheless, you are able to take advantage of these benefits if you play at a reputable cryptocurrency casino.
Do you want to play at only the most trustworthy Bitcoin casinos around? Then you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll introduce you to Bitcoin casinos and show you how to find the best of them.
Top Bitcoin Casino Websites and Finest Crypto Casinos in 2023
The evolution of Bitcoin casinos ushered in a new category of games and even revolutionized our access to older ones. To improve your crypto gaming experience, we’ve decided to provide you with a list of the best casinos for playing crypto games.
The best option on our list is Bit Starz, an online Bitcoin casino that offers games from numerous noteworthy software developers. Apart from Bit Starz, we also have nine other crypto casinos that you can consider, and they’re all shown below.
The Best Bitcoin Casino
There are numerous characteristics to be on the lookout for when choosing the finest crypto casino, and a few of them are as follows:
- Bonuses: In order to draw fresh customers, a reputable crypto casino should feature attractive promotional offers. Aside from that, it ought to have other offers to keep senior players from departing.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Limit: The beauty of playing at a crypto casino comes from being able to deposit and withdraw huge amounts of money. So, the best Bitcoin casino should show a remarkable difference from conventional betting sites.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Speed: Deposits and withdrawal transactions from Bitcoin casinos should be completed in seconds. This is a defining feature of a good crypto gaming experience.
- Game Variety: Playing at the best Bitcoin casinos should provide many game options to make sure you’re never bored. You ought to be able to locate all of the classic table games as well as the most recent online slot machines.
- Site Design: A good Bitcoin casino should captivate you the second you open the design. You should see beautiful color combinations, a user-friendly navigation process, and many unique features, like beautiful animations.
Tell Me Why Crypto Casinos Are Better than Traditional Online Casinos
There are many benefits to playing at a cryptocurrency casino over a traditional online casino, and they include:
- Bigger Bonuses: The bonus offers that you get from a conventional online casino cannot be compared with those from a crypto casino. Due to fewer restrictions from authorities, crypto casinos are free to offer huge bonus offers as long as they can afford them.
- Instant Deposits and Withdrawals: One of the biggest drawbacks of traditional betting sites is the long wait to withdraw your winnings. Bitcoin betting sites, however, offer instant transfers of funds, so their players don’t have to wait hours.
- Extensive Game Collection: Compared to a traditional online casino, Bitcoin casinos offer a much bigger game collection. This means that you’ll see all your classic traditional casino games and cryptocurrency casino games that are unique to crypto casinos.
- Increased Anonymity: A big fear of any traditional online bettor is that their banks or financial institutions will take action due to their gambling activities. This can range from limiting their withdrawals to cutting them off on loans and mortgages. With anonymous cryptocurrency casinos, however, you don’t need to worry about such issues, as your gambling activities are kept secret from financial institutions. You can play at many of these platforms as an anonymous player.
- Protection: Whenever you play at a Bitcoin gaming site, you do not have to worry about an unforeseen hack. Bitcoin casinos are based on blockchain technology, which thanks to its decentralized nature boasts one of the most robust security mechanisms.
Guide to Bitcoin Casinos
Do you worry if a Bitcoin casino is safe and legal? Well, you shouldn’t bother yourself, as Bitcoin casinos are licensed these days, courtesy of the Government of Curacao.
Compared to conventional online casinos, Bitcoin casinos aren’t affected much by geographical constraints. Of course, there is a chance that some crypto casinos may be restricted in some countries due to legal issues. If you’re in such a situation, you can consider some other unrestricted crypto casino or invest in a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Best Crypto Casinos
With more than 4500 casino games in its inventory, Bit Starz can be considered one of the best Bitcoin casinos. With a well-deserved rating of 4.9/5, you won’t regret playing your casino games on this site.
Bit Starz offers games from the biggest software developers like Pragmatic Play, BGaming, Evolution, Spinomenal, EGT Interactive, Hacksaw Gaming, and Play’N GO. In excess of 2000 online slots and table games including blackjack, roulette, and poker are among the over 4500 titles available at the casino. You’ll also find many live casino games in its extensive game collection.
How Do We Choose the Best Casinos
Whenever it involves selecting the finest casinos, there are numerous variables to think about, which we will describe here:
- License: Although cryptocurrency betting sites are loosely regulated, a few gambling regulators are already handing out licenses. A licensed crypto-betting site is one that has been checked by the gambling regulator and is deemed safe for bettors. Some of the licenses that you’ll find on such platforms include the Curacao eGaming license and the Malta Gaming Authority license.
- Customer Support: The best crypto casinos will always offer numerous customer support channels and reliable customer support. When you contact their customer support representatives, your issues will be settled in a short while. These betting sites will also provide quick response customer support options like telephone and live chat.
- Reputation: A good Bitcoin casino always has a positive online reputation, as bettors mostly have good things to say about it. So when you check for reviews or comments regarding these platforms on the net, player responses will be mostly positive.
How Does Cryptocurrency Casinos Work
The method of operation of cryptocurrency casinos is similar to that of traditional online casinos. The key distinction here is the currency in which bets are placed. Where traditional online casinos use fiat currency, cryptocurrency casinos use cryptocurrency (digital coins).
True cryptocurrency casinos are those that operate on a decentralized network, like the Ethereum or Solana networks. This is unlike the hybrid betting sites that accept both cryptocurrency and fiat currency deposits but only accept fiat currency bets.
For true cryptocurrency casinos, the decentralized blockchain technology that powers the site offers transparency. This indicates that no transaction can be hidden because it is made visible to all other users of the blockchain network. The decentralized blockchain also functions as a security mechanism because hacking is extremely challenging due to the large user base.
Since the blockchain is decentralized, nobody is in command of the network. Therefore, nobody (not even the government) can interfere in the casino’s operations.
How Do I Use Cryptocurrency at Betting Sites?
You can use the funds you deposited at an online casino to place wagers and enjoy games. In cryptocurrency casinos, where bets can be made using digital currency, the same rules apply.
The most crucial thing to understand is that you will require cryptocurrency. If you don’t already have any, you must buy some and store them in a cryptocurrency wallet.
Hardware wallets and software wallets for storing cryptocurrency are widely available. Software wallets keep your cryptocurrency online, but hardware wallets store them on a physical device. Simply select the selection that best meets your requirements, as each has advantages and disadvantages.
After you have received your wallet, you can purchase cryptocurrencies. This is possible through cryptocurrency exchanges, where you can buy your selected coin using another digital asset or conventional money.
How Can I Deposit at Crypto Casinos?
To deposit your betting funds in a crypto casino, you’ll need to sign into your account. Once you’re logged in, click the “banking” or “cashier” tab, and you’ll be shown the available deposit options. Select the digital currency you would like to deposit, and you’re going to be given an address for the wallet.
This is your casino account’s crypto wallet address, which you must copy to your wallet. Go to your wallet and send the digital coins that you wish to deposit to the casino’s crypto wallet address. Within minutes of a transaction being successful, you ought to get a notification.
Is it Possible to Redeem the Bonus on Crypto Betting Sites?
Yes, you can claim whatever bonus you find on crypto betting sites, as long as you meet their requirements. The majority of such incentives are welcome deals with free spins, cashbacks, and deposit matches.
Nevertheless, in order to cash out your profits from such incentives, you must first meet the casino’s wagering criteria. This implies that before you are able to withdraw your profits or deposit amount, you must gamble them a particular number of times.
How Can I Pick the Right Bitcoin Casinos for Me?
When deciding on the finest bitcoin gaming website for you, you’ll have numerous variables to think about. However, the following concerns should be prioritized:
- Wide game selection
- Presence of a license
- Reliable customer support
- Bonuses and promotions
- User-friendly navigation
- Positive online reputation
Are Crypto Casino Sites Legit?
Yes, crypto casinos are legit, as some of them are licensed by reliable betting authorities like the government of Curacao. Although these authorities cannot completely regulate every aspect of the crypto casino, they still vouch for it.
Nonetheless, the legitimacy of these crypto sites still depends on the betting rules of the player’s location. So, in countries where crypto casino sites are illegal, these sites won’t be legit.
However, many countries have yet to address crypto casinos or pass laws into effect regarding them. As such, in countries or states where betting is considered illegal, crypto casino sites would also be considered illegal. This is also the case in areas where cryptocurrency is considered illegal, as crypto casinos will also be illegal.
Are Crypto Casinos Rigged?
No, crypto casinos are not rigged. All crypto casinos utilize Random Number Generators (RNG) and fair gaming policies to ensure honest gameplay for all their bettors. The presence of the decentralized blockchain also ensures that no one can manipulate any data for a game.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Safe?
Yes, Bitcoin gambling is safe, as crypto casinos take numerous security measures to ensure that their players are safe. Apart from relying on blockchain technology, they also use advanced encryption technology, like Secure Socket Layers, to secure their websites. These betting platforms also ensure that their games come from licensed software developers like Evolution, Microgaming, BGaming, NetEnt, etc.
Current Casinos List
Although Bit Starz is our first option for a Bitcoin casino, there are still nine others worth considering, and they’re all shown below.
Bitcoin Games: The official casino site for Bitcoin.com
An online platform called Bitcoin.com was developed to acquaint novices with the world of cryptocurrencies. Since then, these individuals have created Bitcoin Games, an online platform on which you can engage in gambling games with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Games allows punters to bet on video poker, blackjack, roulette, slots, dice, keno, and many other casino games. When you visit this site, you’ll also find games like Angry Bankers, which is an exclusive that isn’t available anywhere else. You can bet on this platform using cryptocurrency or fiat currency from e-wallets like Apple Pay and PayPal.
BetOnline: US Gambling Leader for over 20 Years
Any American bettor will recognize BetOnline, as it’s one of the biggest casino industries worldwide. BetOnline started as a sportsbook and a poker betting site, but they’ve since expanded to offer casino games and accept cryptocurrency payments.
You can play poker, roulette, slots, craps, blackjack, baccarat, and a variety of other casino games on BetOnline. Large-scale promotions are available at BetOnline, including their $1 million prize pool monthly promotions and game of the week.
Wild Casino: Offers a $9000 Crypto Bonus
This online crypto casino is owned by BetOnline, so you’ll notice that the promotions on both sides are similar. WildCasino offers 10% weekly cashback and a $1 million monthly prize pool. You can also enjoy the $500 Game-a-Day promotion when you bet on the site.
The biggest attraction for many bettors on this site is the $9000 crypto bonus. This cryptocurrency reward is given on the initial five deposits made to the casino. The first deposit offers a 300% match bonus of up to $3500, while the next four offer 150% match bonuses.
If you want to deposit and withdraw your winnings in Bitcoin and many other types of cryptocurrencies, then Bet999 online crypto casino is your appropriate destination. This site offers bonuses that are denominated in Bitcoin, such as their 1 BTC bonus for your first four deposits. You’ll also enjoy the casino’s rake backs, which are also paid in cryptocurrency.
When you play at Bet999, you’ll also notice that they have their own branded token, B9C, which offers numerous perks. This crypto platform also has a variety of distinctive crypto titles.
Fortune Jack: Another of the Finest Bitcoin Casinos
This is one of the oldest sites to start accepting digital coins as a medium of payment. So, playing on Fortune Jack allows you to enjoy numerous casino games that integrate blockchain technology.
Fortune Jack also offers live casinos, sports betting opportunities, and proven fair gameplay. On this site, you can also look ahead to receiving no-deposit bonuses and free spins.
Betflip Casino: 2000+ Games to Choose From
Betflip Casino offers numerous games and promotions to choose from. Apart from traditional casino games, you’ll also find live casino games on the platform. Sports bettors will enjoy the sports betting opportunities, including the live bets and esports betting available on the site.
The 2000+ casino games on Betflip include games from notable software developers like Evolution, Pragmatic Play, and Yggdrasil. When you bet with this site, you’ll be able to deposit and withdraw funds with ease using popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Punt Casino: Offers Six-Figure Jackpots
Punt Casino is a relatively new casino that is becoming popular due to its unique offerings. This site offers numerous casino games like keno, slots, blackjack, craps, poker, baccarat, and other table games.
New players to Punt Casino also enjoy 500 free spins and a 150% match bonus on a deposit that’s over ₤1500. The 500 free spins that come with this bonus can be used on many popular online slots on their website. Another feature to look forward to on this platform is its progressive jackpots, which run into the six-digit range.
TrustDice: One of the Best Crypto Casinos
If you’re looking for a crypto betting platform that has been proven to be fair, then TrustDice is your answer. TrustDice has merited a 4.4/5 rating on Trustpilot, and an 8.0/10 rating on AskGambler.com. This betting website is also one of the biggest Bitcoin sites around.
You can visit TrustDice to play from their collection of poker, roulette, baccarat, blackjack, slots, and other casino games. This is one of the sportsbooks that offer bonuses that allow bettors to wager for free. Playing at this casino also offers the opportunity to win a free Bitcoin from their Bitcoin faucet.
Bets.io: Welcome rewards with easy requirements
Bets.io is a Curacao-licenced crypto platform that came onto the crypto betting scene in 2021. Unlike other crypto betting sites, Bets.io offers a unique welcome package.
A daily cash bonus of 20% is yours when you deposit more than $5000 at Bets.io. Additionally, this casino gives a 5% return on every $20 deposited along with weekend bonuses of up to 50%. To withdraw your winnings from these bonuses, however, you’ll have to wager up to 40x your winnings.
These wagering requirements are not permanent, though, and can change from 25x to 45x based on your loyalty tier. Apart from sports betting, Bets.io bonuses can also be used for playing Bitcoin casino games. Bets.io also functions as a full-fledged sportsbook, so you can place zero-margin bets on popular leagues like the NFL, MLB, and NHL.